In most cases, all around the world, women are hardly known for their packing skills.
When traveling, packing light is a concept most women are completely strangers to, even in the 21st Century.
However, I would advise all of you to stop being fussy and learn to embrace packing and traveling the practical way. If you really think, ‘some stranger’ is going to ‘save’ you when you walk around with luggage you can barely lift, maybe you should try and build a time machine and travel back in time instead of traveling in another country or continent
Too many bags attract attention. Secondly, your safety might be a problem, you might be mugged. In addition, packing unnecessary things will make you puzzled once you get to the place and realize that you packed everything, except your panty.
Packing tips :-
• Pack Light: This particular tip simply cannot be stressed upon enough. Please stop bundling your already full bag with more stuff. God knows, at one point of time it might actually tear and you will be thrown into trouble gathering them all.
• Make a list (Packing list): Before you start packing, make sure that you make a list of all the things you need and stick to it.
• Carry your own medicine: This applies for both women who are healthy and who are ailing from something. Many nations may not have the kind of medicines you might take or give you without proper doctor’s medical prescription. Therefore, it is better to make sure that you have medicines, which you require. Also, remember to pack general medicines like for your stomach, head and sleep, small cuts just in case.
• Check temperatures and events at your destination: Only pack what corresponds—do not bring “just in case” clothes.
• Know your folds: Make sure that you fold your stuff in such a manner that there is some space for incidental shopping and accidental inclusions to your luggage.
• Space for documents: Be very careful to carry and preserve your documents in a safe place but they should be easily reachable. You see, at any point of time, your identity card is your identity. In addition, particulars like tickets and vouchers must be kept very carefully.
• Toppers: Be very particular at what you keep at the top of your luggage. Make sure essentials like your toothbrush, creams and some loose change should be right at the top, because that is what you need first.
• Wash it out: If you’re traveling for more than a week, plan on washing clothes instead of bringing more. If you’re in a country with a good exchange rate, or aren’t on a tight budget, use hotel laundry service or dry cleaning. Otherwise, bring individual packets of detergent.
• Miniature toiletries: Small size versions of toiletries: Buy sachets of your favourite products If you can’t find miniatures, buy small plastic bottles and decant from larger products.
• Wear your heaviest shoes, sweater, and jacket: That way, you don’t have to pack them.
Apart from some loose change and few bills, make sure that you keep your cash well hidden and in a safe place. The same thing goes for your plastic cards. Another thing to remember is that; make sure that you do not keep a lot of cash in the same place.
Q. What other things should I consider?
Just packing your stuff is not the only challenge you will face. Make sure that you choose your luggage bags wisely.
Q. What should I focus upon when making that list?
Make sure that you pack clothes according to the weather you are travelling to.
It is very important to remember that we are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves as well as others. So, make sure to carry yourself and your stuff around in a confident fashion. Do not go overboard with your dresses. Avoid attracting unnecessary attention and all of you will be fine. If taking kids along, make sure to teach them the value of practicality beforehand.
E-Book-The Art Of Packing
Thank you for reading this article please share your views and feedback
No related posts.